1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
* Information You Provide. We receive and store this information.
For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number or credit card. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of the features provided.
The information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving the website, and communicating with you.
* Cookies. Like many websites, This site use “cookies”. Cookies are small programs that we transfer to your hard drive that allow the site to recognize you and to provide you with a customized experience.
* Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit The Lifestyle Budget are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
* Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated delivery and address information so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
* Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
* Special Offers. The Lifestyle Budget may send you special offers from time to time, unless you choose to “opt-out” of receiving such offers. In addition, we may also send you special offers from other companies. Again, you may “opt-out”. If we send you offers from other businesses, we do not share your personal information with them. The offers come directly through us.
* Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
* Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.
It is your choice whether to receive emails or special offers from us or others. The following section provides you with this choice. Please note the default settings.
· Please send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services.
· Please do not send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services.
· Please send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of related products or services from other companies.
· Please do not send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of related products or services from other companies.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
5. Other Websites